See Files for FOUR YEAR PLANS!
Every student will discover, pursue, and connect to their career dreams by achieving self-assurance, self-efficiency, and self-discipline.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Academies?
Programs to guide students to pursue, discover and connect to their career dreams.
Health Science Academy
Hospitality & Tourism
What are pathways?
Pathways are the areas of study a student can take in each academy.
How is my pathway determined?
It is determined through surveys and student interest. Students will select their academy and pathway during their 9th grade year. They will begin the academy in 10th grade.
How will the pathway help me in the future?
Students will be better prepared for post-secondary opportunities.
Does every student have to chose an Academy and Pathway?
Yes, all students must complete a pathway prior to graduation. In order to complete a pathway a student must complete three courses from the pathway.
School Awards & Recognitions
- Dual Enrollment and Welding Program through Bishop State Community College
- Certified with the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation
- A+ Rating for Health Occupation BIC Review
- College Board Advanced Placement offerings
- Internships with over 6 companies which employ 40 students throughout the school year and summer
- Through internships, 15 students have received full time employment after graduation.